Live surgery + Congress support
Marseille, France, 2018-09-04 (3 days)
All-day, state-of-the-art live surgery from the 2 hospitals in the Marseille region is an important asset but it’s certainly not the only thing that attracts more than 800 delegates to the congress centre in the beautiful city of Marseille (South of France) for the three days of the 15th EAU Robotic Urology Section Meeting! ERUS18 is the go-to-meeting for every urologist interested in the latest technical developments in robotic surgery and the continuous progress of urological science and practice. The meeting’s aim is to educate the urological community on robotic surgical techniques with the ultimate goal of improving the level of patient care.
- Meeting support with our proprietary Presentation Management System managed for all of the smaller courses/rooms and main auditorium: check!
- Support of smaller meeting rooms for the ESU Pre-Courses, the Break-out sessions, the Junior ERUS-YUA Meeting: check! These smaller meetings stimulate networking, community building, and knowledge exchange!
- 3D Live case transmissions from 3 ORs in 2 hospitals, simultaneously on screen: check!
- Interaction through 2-way communication between hospital and venue: check!
- Custom built and tailor-made 3D screens in the venue with a multi-feed projection for an optimal learning experience: check!
- Recording of all sessions for webcasting and 24-7 communication via the EAU website in line with the congress requirements: check!
All this contributes to make this meeting a success.